Welcome to the U3A-Bendigo Membership Administration System (U-MAS)
U-MAS is your system, to obtain information from U3A Bendigo and to advise us of your attendances at activities. Please use U-MAS or ask for help through your Convenors, or the office, email@example.com .
The health and safety of U3A Bendigo members is paramount, so your Committee of Management (CoM), regularly updates it's COVID-19 Protocols:
Protocols for U3A Bendigo Members as Part of Our COVID-19-Safe Plan
From 11.59pm on Sunday 8 November Third Step restrictions apply across Victoria apply throughout all Victoria, as we move towards COVID Normal. See the roadmap that outlines the steps Victoria is taking to reopen? . The State of Disaster will not be renewed, however the State of Emergency will.
- There are no restrictions on the reasons to leave home.
- Every item below is subject to density quotient of 1 per 4m2, wearing of facial coverings or masks, keeping distance of 1.5 metres, caps on numbers and washing or sanitising of hands. COVID-Monitors (volunteers from the active group) to be responsible for reminding members of this.
- Non-contact activities are permitted where a distance of 1.5 metres can be maintained for a maximum of 20 people. Maximum group size of 10 per session.
- Staggered class times and time gap of 15 minutes to avoid congregation and exceeding group limits.
Community venues: Open for all purposes with up to 20 people maximum indoors and up to 10 people per space, subject to density quotient of 1 per 4m2.
No more than 5 people per space singing or using wind instruments for amateur groups.
- Public Gatherings : no change. Up to 10 people can gather outdoors from any number of households.
- Stay safe as restrictions ease by washing your hands regularly, wearing a face covering when you leave home, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and keeping at least 1.5 metres from others.
- Keep your friends and family safe by meeting outdoors. There is a lower risk of spreading coronavirus (COVID-19) between people if you are outdoors. Groups of up to ten people can meet outdoors.
- Restrictions are easing to allow for cafes, restaurants, beauty and personal care, and some outdoor entertainment venues to open. Restaurants will open in a predominantly outdoor capacity, with a group limit of 10 people, and density limits.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) get tested and stay home, until your test results are communicated to you. Stay at home if you feel unwell.
Find full details of Victorian Government COVID-19 Sport, cultural and recreational activities restrictions at: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/sport-cultural-and-recreational-activities-restrictions-coronavirus-covid19
Please contact Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone or text to 0490 858 469 if you have any questions.
Convenors: If you'd like training on Zoom, or you want to use it for your group, please contact David at email@example.com .
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on 0490 858 469 (if necessary leave a message and we will return your call).
Thank you, from all of us at U3A Bendigo.
Welcome to the U3A BENDIGO INC Membership System
You can view the courses available for this year before joining or re-enrolling via the view Activities menu item. There are many courses to choose from to suit most interests and hobbies.
To re-enrol or access Member details/Course details use the 'Login' menu item; you need a Membership number and Password or Email address and Password. If you have forgotten your Password you can recover it during the 'Login Member' process.
To register your details for Membership use the 'Enrol as New Member' menu item.
If you need assistance to join, please contact our office on 0490 858 469 10.00 - 12 noon Tuesdays during school term