Welcome to the U3A-Bendigo Membership Administration System (U-MAS)
U-MAS is your system, to obtain information from U3A Bendigo and to advise us of your attendances at activities. Please use U-MAS or ask for help through your Convenors, or the office, email@example.com .
The health and safety of U3A Bendigo members is paramount, so your Committee of Management (CoM), regularly updates it's COVID-19 Protocols:
Protocols for U3A Bendigo Members as Part of Our COVID-19-Safe Plan
From 11.59pm on Wednesday 16 September Third Step restrictions apply throughout regional Victoria.
From Sunday 11:59pm 18 October 2020 changes are being made to restrictions in both metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
There are no restrictions on the reasons to leave home.
- Stay safe as restrictions ease by washing your hands regularly, wearing a face covering when you leave home, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and keeping at least 1.5 metres from others.
- Keep your friends and family safe by meeting outdoors. There is a lower risk of spreading coronavirus (COVID-19) between people if you are outdoors. Groups of up to ten people will be able to meet outdoors.
- Restrictions are easing to allow for cafes, restaurants, beauty and personal care, and some outdoor entertainment venues to open. Restaurants will open in a predominantly outdoor capacity, with a group limit of 10 people, and density limits.
- You must not travel to metropolitan Melbourne except for permitted work purposes, care and compassionate reasons or shopping for food and supplies, if necessary.
- Face coverings must be worn by all Victorians when they leave home, unless they have a lawful exception.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) get tested and stay home, until your test results are communicated to you. Stay at home if you feel unwell.
U3A indoor activities, are currently not possible
St Mary's remains closed
Find full details of Victorian Government COVID-19 Sport, cultural and recreational activities restrictions at: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/sport-cultural-and-recreational-activities-restrictions-coronavirus-covid19
Please contact Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone or text to 0490 858 469 if you have any questions.
Convenors: If you'd like training on Zoom, or you want to use it for your group, please contact David at email@example.com .
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on 0490 858 469 (if necessary leave a message and we will return your call).
Thank you, from all of us at U3A Bendigo.
Welcome to the U3A BENDIGO INC Membership System
You can view the courses available for this year before joining or re-enrolling via the view Activities menu item. There are many courses to choose from to suit most interests and hobbies.
To re-enrol or access Member details/Course details use the 'Login' menu item; you need a Membership number and Password or Email address and Password. If you have forgotten your Password you can recover it during the 'Login Member' process.
To register your details for Membership use the 'Enrol as New Member' menu item.
If you need assistance to join, please contact our office on 0490 858 469 10.00 - 12 noon Tuesdays during school term