Welcome to the U3A-Bendigo Membership Administration System (UMAS)
The health and safety of our U3A Bendigo members is paramount, especially during the COVID-19 Pandemic, so the U3A Bendigo Committee of Management (CoM) suspended all U3A Bendigo activities, until further notice. U3A Bendigo facilities at St Mary’s are closed for the duration and insurance for all activities, regardless of venue, is also suspended. In the meantime some Protocols have been developed for you by CoM:
COVID-19 Protocols for U3A Bendigo Members
- Be aware of your underlying health issues by asking yourself "am I at a greater risk if I attend an activity at the moment?"
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Use good hygiene practices by washing your hands often and using hand sanitizer.
- Car-pooling is not permitted until further notice.
- Outdoor group activities are limited to 10 participants in stage one.
- Stage two may allow groups of up to 20 people to meet
- U3A indoor activities are not allowed in stage one
- Insurance coverage to be reinstated on approval by U3A Bendigo’s Committee of Management on advice from government health authorities
- Members may inform themselves further of government health department information by visiting www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-daily-update or what restrictions have been eased.
20 May 2020
Checkout our activities on UMAS by all means and we hope to see you when Victoria's restrictions have been lifted. Convenors: If you'd like training on Zoom please contact Lyn by phone or email. Members: If you'd like training on Zoom please contact Lyn by phone or email.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on 0490 858 469 (if necessary leave a message and we will return your call).
Thank you, from all of us at U3A Bendigo.
Welcome to the U3A BENDIGO INC Membership System
You can view the courses available for this year before joining or re-enrolling via the view Activities menu item. There are many courses to choose from to suit most interests and hobbies.
To re-enrol or access Member details/Course details use the 'Login' menu item; you need a Membership number and Password or Email address and Password. If you have forgotten your Password you can recover it during the 'Login Member' process.
To register your details for Membership use the 'Enrol as New Member' menu item.
If you need assistance to join, please contact our office on 03 5447 1812 10.00 - 12 noon Tuesdays during school term